Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Patch 3.2 I'm a Crusader now!

This is my first attempt at blogging again, after months of procrastination and disbelief I have anything to write at all. It might be abrupt to start talking about Patch 3.2 of this game after months of playing in WOTLK already, but I guess there is always a starting point.

Well, I have just chalked up 100
Champion's Seals in the new patch 3.2, and hamming it up with a nice Argent Warhorse, and since it is maintenance day in Nagrand Server, I might as well write my happiness out here. Of course, I had worked my ass off to become labeled a Crusader, since you have to complete this Crusader to be able to get the title and be eligible for the mount


And I can't believe I have the luck to find this drop yesterday night with a 5 man team in
Trial of the Champion, the polearm I had been working hard for-Marrowstrike

Now, if I can just top it off with finding one of the rare pets in Northrend, my hope's on getting Skoll, then I will be the happiest hunter.

Wish me Luck in my hunt...
Duv

No comments:

Post a Comment