Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Latest update! Skoll tamed!!



This has been such a flurry of good luck lately, my nightly rounds of flying of Storm Peaks for the elusive Spirit Wolf is finally over :)

Skoll is tamed at 3.35am server time on Nagrand realm.
His location? See below

Just heading out of the valley after turning from Temple of Storms, smack in the middle of some snow crusted trees, is the elusive and beautiful beast...

Saw Skoll thanks for his bluish hue while flying above, I swooped down to look closer and Voila! My npc_scan did not work, so it was really lucky my eyes were still open at that hour..Quickly I dropped my existing wolf pet, set up a freeze trap and started to tame him.. I'm surprised my freeze trap lasted the whole duration of the taming process, and he did not even touch me or scratch me.. well I guess I must have put some glyphs to increase my trap duration..So after a few good seconds, Skoll is tamed :)

Now I am a very happy hunter, for the thrill of the hunt!


No comments:

Post a Comment